VMI is hosting the 23rd Annual Environment Virginia Symposium starting next Tuesday April 10th through the 12th right here in Lexington. The Symposium sounds like it will be very interesting, and will include a variety of environmental issues as well as some sessions primarily discussing energy law.
Energy law sessions include:
- Uranium Mining in Virginia: Potential Environmental Effects
- Developing Renewable Energy in Virginia
- Manure to Energy – Opportunities and Challenges in Virginia
- Higher Ed Goes Solar – EMU, WLU, and VCU Case Studies
- Innovative Compliance Strategies for Area and Major Source Boiler MACTs
- 1-Hour SO2 NAAQS Implementation Process: DEQ Regulatory Update
- 1-Hour SO2 NAAQS Implementation Modeling
This should be a great symposium. I am particularly interested in the Uranium session and plan to report back from the talk. If any other JECEBlog readers plan to attend, let me know!